Olga Kochezhuk, landscape architect
Author of large and small gardens. From the professional point of view - engineer of landscape construction, from the artistic point of view - conceptualist.
Graduated from the College of Landscape Design and the Academy. Graduated from the College of Landscape Design and Timiryazev Academy with a degree in landscape design.
"After graduating I immediately began working on private projects, simultaneously receiving a second and third degree in "History and Art Theory»."
Currently engaged in the design and implementation of private gardens and public spaces at all stages of landscape construction
- from 2013 to 2018 designing and realization of private landscaping in settlements "Zavidovo Golf", "Terekhova", "River Club", "Marina Club" of Konakovo district, Tver region
- Fesign and implementation of private territory improvement in Pokrovskoye Rubtsovo, Pestovo Moscow Region, Istrinsky District, 2015-2017
- Design and realization of improvement of public areas of Zavidovo Housing Complex, Zavidovo Development from 2019 to the present time
- Design and implementation of improvement of public areas of Shell factories in Torzhok 2015-2016; A.G.C. in Clint 2016-2019, Parok p. Redkino 2018-2019
- Restoration of the Serdyukov XVIII estate park in the Tver region, Vyshny Volochek, from 2019 to the present time
- Designing the urban area of the Novozavidovskiy village in 2020