The winner of the national award for green architecture.
Author and ideological inspirer of private gardens and public spaces.
Graduated from Kazan State University of Architecture and Construction in the following fields
Winner of all-Russian architectural competitions and a landscape artist with an architectural approach. Now engaged in the development of landscape concepts, sketch designs, landscape visualizations for public and private areas.
- 2013-2020: Designing private territories of Tetevo, Obukhovo, Primavera, Tsaritsino, Bima, Chebax, Tarlashi, Kuzemetyevo Republic of Tatarstan.
- 2013 - 2015 Design and implementation of "Veterans Alley" Square, "Gulliver" Square (holder of a grant from the President of the Republic of Tatarstan), "Emerald City" Park.
- 2014-2016 Design and implementation of improvement of a private residence with an area of 1.6 ha in Sabinsky district in the Republic of Tatarstan.
- 2015 Design and realization of 1,1 ha private residence improvement in Vysokaya Gora settlement.
- 2015-2017 Designing the summer terrace of the restaurant "Amore" of the hotel Riviera, summer terrace of the restaurant "Kremlin", restaurant "Sky-bar", the beach of the hotel Riviera, waiting area shopping center "Mega", hookah mint.
- 2017 Sketch concept for the development of 15 hectares of private territory in Vysokogorsky District of the Republic of Tatarstan
- 2017 - winner of the contest "YES-contact" from FirstKey magazine in the category Landscape Design.
- 2018 Design of landscaping for a private residence with an area of 1.2 hectares in the settlement of Arakchino, Republic of Tatarstan.
- 2020 private territory improvement design in Little Barn, Radlett (England)
- 2019 to present - visualization to projects of private and public territories.
- 2020 up to the present time, designing the improvement of a private territory of a townhouse and a roof terrace in Moscow.